Sunday, July 22, 2012

Photography - Katie Hosmer

A while back, doing my daily run through My Modern Met (very nice website by the way), I came across a post by Katie Hosmer, I thought I'd share the contents of the post with y'all, but whilst digging around about the OP (original poster) I found out she was a professional photographer in her own right, and as I perused her galleries, I found out that I rather liked her pictures better than what I was originally going to post about! So check out Katie Hosmer's work like these:











Hit up her MyModernMet profile and her photography website (specifically the galleries) to find out more about her!

1 comment:

  1. If you're attempting to lose kilograms then you absolutely need to get on this brand new custom keto meal plan diet.

    To create this service, certified nutritionists, personal trainers, and professional chefs have joined together to develop keto meal plans that are useful, decent, economically-efficient, and enjoyable.

    Since their grand opening in January 2019, thousands of people have already remodeled their figure and health with the benefits a great keto meal plan diet can provide.

    Speaking of benefits; clicking this link, you'll discover 8 scientifically-certified ones provided by the keto meal plan diet.

    ReplyDelete