Saturday, April 24, 2010

Old news - The Lenski affair

Whenever I hear the word Unicorn I think of E.coli and lemons...
I wasn't originally going to post this because I thought everyone had heard of it... But apparently not, so here it is: click here for everything you ever wanted to know about the Lenski affair.

It's the email exchanges between Andrew Schlafly, right wing nut and founder of the repository for right wing fantasy called conservapedia (the self-styled "trustworthy wiki", which would be funny if it weren't so depressing, or depressing if it weren't so funny), and Richard Lenski, a brilliant scientist who is pushed from polite patience to polite sarcasm and humor.

P.S. Sigh, to end on a depressing note, I just read conservapedia's article on Barack Obama... 








By the talented Etch-A-Sketchist here at blogspot.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know about conservapedia. I'm not sure I want to check it out. For Obama's election, I decided volunteer, and made many calls over the months. Most of my calls were positive, but a few... not so much.

    I'm amazed what talented people can do with an Etch A Sketch. I didn't get much more creative than making steps. Sad.

    ReplyDelete