Monday, February 14, 2011

Video - "Anchored" by Lindsey Olivares

Whilst I don't particularly recognize St Valentine's day as being any more exceptional than other days of the year, I celebrate love no less today.

So, allow me to present Lindsey Olivares and her senior thesis at Ringling College of Art and Design... You can find out more about her on her blog (which is full of her artwork) and take a look at her portfollio!
And now for her creation (pst... watch it fullscreen, it's worth it):


Coincidentally, today, I'd like to tell you that I love you. ; j
Thanks for reading! Happy valentines! 

5 comments:

  1. How wonderful.

    Into a sea of words, I also caste my own:

    "On this day, wishing you love and hope."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine`s Day!!

    Like the cool video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahoy Kass, it's a pleasure to share a sea with you! Thanks for casting. : j
    -
    Aloha J.A.! It rather was, I hope yours was too! Thanks for dropping by. : 7

    ReplyDelete
  4. To me, Valentine's Day is just a nice day to give a reminder of love. Besides, it got my perfume bottle refilled.

    My daughter just watched the video with me. She says, "It's cool"

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's great! It can be the sign of good story when the appeal spans the ages (in both senses).
    One of the reasons why it worked for me was the way the characters physically interacted with written text... That's the way words feel to me. Like physical entities rather than abstract ones.

    ReplyDelete